- How long does the application process take?
You should hear from us within four weeks of the application deadline. So around mid-May you should be expecting to receive our decision.
- When does registration begin?
Registration starts Saturday 10th – 14th September 2016. Classes start the following week on the 17th.
- When should I arrive in Tehran?
Registration starts Saturday 10th September 2016 and carries on for 4 days. Make sure you arrive in Tehran a day in advance. The best time for you to register is the first day of registrations.
- How do I get to the University from the airport?
Please print or save the instructions given to you on your phone. Book a Yellow or Green taxi from the airport to your destination (University Guest House, Student Dorms, hotel etc.).
- What do I do when I arrive at the University?
If you arrive before the registration date, you can sleep and get used to the time difference.
If you arrive during registration, check in; leave your luggage; take your enrolment documents and register.
- How much is my living cost per month?
Your living cost will roughly be (US$) 1000 per month (including your tuition fees) if you are staying at the student dorms. It will cost a bit higher if you choose to rent a flat privately.
- Can I open a bank account and when?
You don’t need to carry your cash or keep it in a safe box! You can easily open a student account once you have completed your registration.
- Do I need to get any vaccinations before arriving?
No, you don’t need to get vaccinated before arriving in Iran unless your doctor advises otherwise.
- How can I get a SIM card in Iran?
There are a number of phone suppliers you can get SIM cards from. You can get monthly-contract or pay-as-you-go SIM cards on arrival. You can get data bundles and various other options same as back home.