MA Palestinian Studies
Duration: 2 years
Awarding Institute: University of Tehran
The Faculty of World Studies in now offering MA Palestinian Studies to fill the great demand for a master’s degree in studying that particular region. During this program, the students become acquainted with the rich traditions, eloquent literature, turbulent history and political system as well as other aspects of life in Palestine. This program, apart from core courses in Political Science, also offers core courses in key disciplinary areas of International Studies, as well as a wide range of courses which are both discipline and area based. This program is run by the Department of Palestine Studies.
The MA program in Palestinian Studies is a two-year course (four semesters). The students are required to complete the program maximum in five semesters. The subjects are offered on semester-credit basis. Minimum credits offered in each semester are nine.
The students of MA French Studies program, besides the prerequisite or deficiency subjects, should pass 32 credits (coursework and research) which include 14 compulsory credits, 10 optional credits and a dissertation of six credits.
- Political Geography of Palestine
- State of Economy in Palestine
- Politics and Governance in Palestine
- History of Palestine
- Foreign Policy of Israel
- Research Methodology
- History of War between Arab Countries and Israel
- Politics and Religion in Israel
- History of Jews and Israel
- Critical Analysis of Zionism
- Relations Between Iran and Palestine
- Middle-East Peace Process
- Palestine and International Organizations
- Principles of Thought in Zionism
- Contemporary History of the Middle-East
- Jews in the Quran
- Literature and Culture of Palestine
*Subject to change without notice!